CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 01, 2011

Shahid Kapoor has two sides!

Shahid Kapoor and Simi Garewal 


Shahid Kapoor has two sides!



Actor Shahid Kapoor talks about how his on screen characters


Simi Selects India's Most Desirable on Star World mostly have Bollywood celebrities appearing on the show ranging from Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Sonakshi Sinha, Abhay Deol, Anushka Sharma to Ranveer Singh and this week is none other than heratthrob of millions and many Bollywood girls, Shahid Kapoor.


During the show, Simi told Shahid that when she asked women that what was the most desirable thing they were looking in a man 'sensitivity' topped the list, and his role in the film Jab We Met and Vivah fitted the bill perfectly. She wanted to know that in real life how similar is he to his character? "They were beautiful characters and I connected with them. I understood them and probably learnt a little from them. There is a part of me in both the characters. I am not the same person in real life but but there is a part of me in my characters," says Shahid.
News TOI

0 comments: