CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 11, 2011

No more romance for Shahid Kapoor



No more romance for Shahid Kapoor

Shahid Kapoor finds himself in the thick of a romantic-period-of -sorts as his next two releases are high on the romance factor. Shahid's home production MAUSAM, which according to the actor is an intense love saga is set to release on the 16th of September this year. If that was not enough romance in Shahid's life, the actor has almost completed 30% of another romantic project with Kunal Kohli with his ex-flame Priyanka Chopra playing the female lead opposite him.

Tired of playing the romantic, Shahid now wants to put an end to it. The actor is eager to don the action avatar in the coming time and is waiting for such scripts to come his way.

The actor admits that he is looking out to play an action hero after his romantic marathon ends. Says he, 'I want to take a break from romantic films for some time. Even my fans want to see me in an action film and I am kicked about the idea. I am waiting for the right script to come my way before I take on such a project.'

In the last year and a half Shahid has been busy with MAUSAM and now his film with Kunal Kohli is set to keep him engaged for the next few months after which it will perhaps be the end of romance for him.

0 comments: